Wednesday 18 December 2019

DM500 CCCAM 2.3.0 DOWNLOAD

I downloaded it o. My Vplug server log reports it as a Cccam client. After install it say error reading webpage. I added the following lines to CCcam. I have VIT image and with Cccam I can only open austriasat, rai seca and globo with softcam keys but no TNT or anyother channels that are supposed to be open. What file is the right for Dream-Elite? dm500 cccam 2.3.0

Uploader: Mezirr
Date Added: 21 April 2005
File Size: 48.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7319
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I then loaded the cam file using the blue button. Hi I have Dreambox HD and cccam2.

DMS SifTeam MV Cccam By dreamer

Thanks for pointing out about Iredto keys. I have downloaded the files for cccam 2. If it's OpenPLI then the cam can be downloaded from within the firmware. If using Pli then no need to download CCcamit's in the image file. I am a beginner and I do not know what to do!!! I have VIT image and with Cccam I can only open austriasat, rai seca and globo with softcam keys but no TNT or anyother channels that are supposed to be open. Change name to CCcam.

By the way I don't have a null cable and have been accessing the dreambox via a network connection. Thread starter mellow Start date Oct 14, It detect dccam funcard, but it doesn't work Has anyone got nice working installer so it would be seen in fast blue button menu? There is a version Cccam 2.

dm500 cccam 2.3.0

Forums What's new Log in Register Search. If you are using Commando 15, then do the following: My Vplug server log reports it as a Cccam client.

Jan Gruuthuse Just now is all black. Altobelli Packi Can anyone here for me tell how to put CCam 2. It is also what i think; paulcl Are you sure there's no hidden agenda in the programmers desk?

Download Cccam for Dreambox, Cccam for Dreambox Download

I'll tried with firefox and same problem, file wont open, i get error message "internal processing iso image"??? Can it handle Conax. It is also what i em500 There is a version Cccam 2. Forums New posts Search forums.

completely new and need help with deambox 500s

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. As a novice you will be better off with the PLI image [download direct from their site]once installed just follow onscreen instructions to set box up. Pls can some one help this issue as good HD channels are a pain to watch with this type of freezing.

You must log in or register to reply here.

dm500 cccam 2.3.0

Check if cards did update to I4A? Thanks for cccm guidance. D globopl Finally got round to testing CCcam 2. Is ther somthing wrong whit my server or are ther more people that dont have live sly de n ds v13??

No comments:

Post a Comment